Kinetic Strategies is an integrated digital and creative agency helping Democrats, causes, and brands run the most efficient and effective online campaigns possible. Our company launched in 2019 and our team of strategists has experience spanning agencies and political campaigns. Our distributed team is proud to serve candidates for Congress and incumbents, state legislative campaigns, PACs, organizations, and brands. In the last two years, Kinetic has supported nearly 50 clients.
We’ve scaled our operations by being an engaged, responsive, creative, and a data-informed practice. We offer full-stack digital services for campaigns including innovative and effective online fundraising programs, content development, persuasion and mobilization ads, creative and brand development, and website development.
Kinetic is a collaborative, dynamic work environment that is values-driven.
- We put people first: Our team prioritizes people over profit. We are immensely proud of our diversity. We trust, support, and respect our colleagues. We are always communicative and accountable. We learn from our colleagues and push each other to be a better version of ourselves every day.
- We focus on impact + results: Our team is always adapting to the constantly changing digital ecosystem. We are committed to spending our time and energy on the things that matter and provide the most value for our clients.
- We are audacious: Our team is confident and enjoys being challenged. We embrace the art and science of problem-solving, and we aren’t afraid to take bold actions that challenge conventional thought.
- We are ethical practitioners: Our team runs programs that positively represent our clients and that build longer-term relationships with supporters — and that's important in an ecosystem plagued with alarmism and unethical practices.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in digital politics, nonprofit management, or campaign management
- You have a strong familiarity with the digital and political ecosystem and competitor landscape
- You have a high-level understanding of the services offered, what those services entail, and Kinetic's approach to client engagements
- You have a developed political and/or nonprofit professional network and are willing to tap into that network to grow Kinetic into a bigger and better agency
- You have the ability and experience to provide insights and advice to tackle organizational challenges, specifically around people management, hiring and onboarding, business development strategy, and client management
- You are able to pitch new business with the Founder/CEO and be a thought and strategic partner in business growth
This is a remote, contract opportunity, not a full-time job. The Senior Advisor role is paid in two parts. The first is an hourly rate which ranges from $100-$150 per hour, commensurate with experience. The Senior Advisor is paid hourly for any tasks completed and will log this time via time-management software to be paid monthly based on logged hours. Additionally, the Senior Advisor role will be eligible for incentive-based revenue-sharing.