Kinetic Strategies is an integrated digital and creative agency helping Democrats, causes, and brands run the most efficient and effective online campaigns possible. Our company launched in 2019 and our team of strategists has experience spanning agencies and political campaigns. Our distributed team is proud to serve candidates for Congress and incumbents, state legislative campaigns, PACs, organizations, and brands. In the last two years, Kinetic has supported nearly 50 clients.
We’ve scaled our operations by being an engaged, responsive, creative, and a data-informed practice. We offer full-stack digital services for campaigns including innovative and effective online fundraising programs, content development, persuasion and mobilization ads, creative and brand development, and website development.
Kinetic is a collaborative, dynamic work environment that is values-driven.
- We put people first: Our team prioritizes people over profit. We are immensely proud of our diversity. We trust, support, and respect our colleagues. We are always communicative and accountable. We learn from our colleagues and push each other to be a better version of ourselves every day.
- We focus on impact + results: Our team is always adapting to the constantly changing digital ecosystem. We are committed to spending our time and energy on the things that matter and provide the most value for our clients.
- We are audacious: Our team is confident and enjoys being challenged. We embrace the art and science of problem-solving, and we aren’t afraid to take bold actions that challenge conventional thought.
- We are ethical practitioners: Our team runs programs that positively represent our clients and that build longer-term relationships with supporters — and that's important in an ecosystem plagued with alarmism and unethical practices.
- You have 5-7 years of experience in digital, politics or campaign management. Preference given to candidates with a proven track record of leading winning digital programs
- You have a strong familiarity with full-stack political digital marketing, including content development, paid media, email marketing, texting strategy, analytics, website, and design.
- You have an understanding of political technology tools, like NGP, ActionNetwork, Switchboard, and Spoke
- You have the skills and experience to lead people, projects and engagements successfully.
- You are a world-class people manager with the ability to give both positive and constructive feedback to motivate a team to operate at the highest possible level.
- You have incredible attention to detail with the ability to catch and correct mistakes across tasks and deliverables.
- You are excited to pitch new business with the Founder/CEO and be a thought and strategic partner in business growth.
- You are a team player who is curious and motivated and willing to lend a helping hand where needed at a fast-growing agency.
- You are willing to travel for business development purposes or client meetings
Compensation, Benefits, & Process
This is a remote, full-time opportunity. The Vice President role has a base salary range of $110,000-$125,000, commensurate with experience. Additionally, the Vice President role will be eligible for incentive-based revenue-sharing.
Kinetic Strategies is a growing startup that offers a generous suite of benefits, including:
- Employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- A 401k with an employer match of up to 4%
- Unlimited PTO, paid holidays, floating holidays, and sick days
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible/remote work environment
- Annual professional development budget
- Annual retreat where we do something fun with the team!
We encourage all qualified applicants to apply without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We're committed to diversity and encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ+ individuals to apply.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please submit your full application for consideration.